Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Update

So we have yet to get a family picture with everyone in it! I am debating getting some professional ones done but haven't made a final decision yet.

Although he refuses to try to say his name, Googa often goes and wants to sit on Domingo's lap. His new favorite toy is Domingo's basketball and if he sees Domingo's bag in the hallway he'll point and scream because he knows the basketball is in there!

 
Domingo finished Grade 11 this month and won MVP for both his Jr. Boy's basketball and Sr. Boy's soccer.

 
Lemon Boy finished his first year of preschool this week and he has grown so much! He is such a good big brother to Googa. The other day they were playing outside together and I went back inside to get something. Lemon Boy came running inside yelling "Emergency, Emergency!" Googa had climbed up on the picnic table and fallen off and Lemon Boy was so concerned that he was hurt. It was so sweet :)

 
Googa has turned into quite the clown! He loves to clap and gets so excited about it. He says "Mama", "Dada" and "Lemon Boy" but refuses to try to say "Domingo". His only other word is "Thank you" which he uses in context. No idea how/why he picked up that one but it is quite cute. He's also turned into a little scrapper and tries to pick fights with his older brother quite often. Lucky for him, Lemon Boy is quite tolerant of his antics and generally moves away or complains to Claudio or I instead of hitting him back.

 
Claudio and I are enjoying our finished backyard this year. Claudio and my Dad built a garden box and we planted our first garden. Carrots, two types of lettuce, dill and onions. Claudio's brother and his wife gave us their patio set and despite the lack of summer (so far) we've enjoyed several meals outside. Claudio also won a Bbq pit from Co-op and Lemon Boy had his first smore ever a couple weeks ago. We plan to spend a lot of time out there this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...