Sunday, June 12, 2011

Quiet Book Pictures

















The first page is buttons. My intent was to make balloons but Lemon Boy thinks they are lollipops :)
The lollipops are double sided with solid colours on one side and patterns on the other.

The second page is shapes. These have snaps on the back so they can be switched around.


The third page is a Tic-tac-toe game. The pieces are held onto the page with velcro.

  
The next page is my alphabet page. Each letter has a picture underneath which corresponds with the letter.

This page is weaving. The "strings" of the racquet can be woven and the ball can be moved up and down.

More pictures to come as I finish the pages :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Heidi!! Are you selling these?? What a neat idea:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, that's awesome!! I thought I was brave for making these for the grandkids for Christmas... and I wasn't even working at the time. I love some of your ideas... you should have done yours first so I could steal your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: I could never even break even if I tried to sell these... too much time and $ for materials :)

    Debbie: I actually looked at yours on your blog when I was looking for ideas and stole some of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...