We are loving our new backyard this summer! Well, it's not exactly "new"... we've lived here for three years this August but this is the first summer we've had a fence, deck, grass, a sandbox and a GARDEN!
I am so excited about my first ever garden! It was an early birthday present from my parents (my Dad built the box and gave me the tomato plant. As I said in one of my latest posts, we planted carrots, dill, onions and two types of lettuce. We have already been enjoying the onions and had a salad the other day with some of the lettuce in it, delicious! There is something about eating produce from your own garden that just makes it taste that much better.
The picnic table my Dad built for the boys. It is just their size and Googa really enjoys climbing on it and has fallen off several times. Thanks Dad!
Our deck! It is well used with many ride-on toys, bikes, trikes, you name it. We made it really big so the boys could ride around on it, even with the picnic table and patio set.
The fire pit that Claudio won from Co-op. We've had several fires and Lemon Boy has had his first ever smore, right here in our own backyard. It's going to be a great summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)