10,950 days = 30 years
30 years, that's right this week I will hit the big 3 Oh! Am I upset about this? Not really. I know some people find 30 a hard birthday to celebrate but I have to say I am not one of them. I already had my little "I'm getting old, what am I doing with my life?" at 25. That's right on my 25th birthday I was super depressed. I wouldn't let Claudio have any sort of celebration, I cried and was generally miserable the whole week. I know, it was pathetic. Claudio was, understandably, a little annoyed and looking back now, I find it quite amusing to think about how distraught I was turning 25!
So now as I'm about to celebrate a milestone birthday I have to say I look forward to the future. I enjoyed my 20's for the most part, but am now looking forward to my 30's. My life is not perfect and there are things I would like to change but I have so much to be thankful for.
Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fabulous birthday! I know as I get older, I'm not upset about it either. I'm much more content and satisfied with my life now than I was even five years ago.
ReplyDelete