I was at a funeral today for a very special little girl, Rachel Amariah (you can read her story here) Although she was only one year old, she was so loved by so many people. One thing that really touched me was what her mom spoke about. Although Rachel was born with many health problems, she loved her. She didn't love her because of what she did, she loved her simply because Rachel was her daughter. She called it a "fierce" love.
God has this same "fierce" love for us. We are His children and He loves us not because of what we do but simply because we are His sons and daughters. We are broken and our bodies are failing but his love does not waiver.
Thank you God for your fierce love!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)