So Claudio, the boys and I went to Sicamous for two weeks for our holidays this summer. Unfortunately, we had already booked our time off before we found out Domingo would be going on a youth mission trip for three weeks so he didn't come with us but we're hoping to all go next summer.
It wasn't too warm the first week we were there so we didn't spend too much time at the beach. We did, however, spend A LOT of time at the park that is right beside the beach.

We did end up going into the water a couple of times. Lemon Boy loves water so even though it was an exceptionally cold year, he still got right in
Googa was not quite as excited...
He preferred to spend most of his time relaxing on the beach
The town of Sicamous also has a great kiddie park just off the highway. We ended up going there almost every evening and both boys loved it.
![]() |
| My favorite picture of Googa, it's quite hard to get him to pose long enough for a picture. This one was a total fluke but I love it! |

One day Lemon Boy watched an older kid climb on the outside the play structure one day and afterwards that was all he wanted to do. It was a little scary to watch but I do believe that kids should be able to challenge themselves and I know I did stuff like that when I was a kid so I just bit my tongue and he had a great time (didn't fall once!)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)