Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Resolutions

Today is March 20, 2012. Did you know it has been exactly 80 days since January 1st? Did you make any resolutions on that day? (a lot of people do you know!)

I happened to make several resolutions this year.
  1. Eat an apple every day
  2. Blog at least four times a month
  3. Run in a 5K race
So how have I done?
  1.  Eat an apple every day
 I know that in general I do not get enough fruit and veggies in my diet. So I figured this was one small step towards eating healthier. I have done very well on the days I am at work. It is very easy to pop an apple in my bag and munch on it at work. I haven't done that well at home, if there are other choices (cheese, chocolate, cookies) well, I just can't resist their call. So it's a 50/50 split I guess and since next week I'll be working full-time (5 days a week) I'll just be doing that much better!

    2.   Blog at least four times a month

Well you could figure that out for yourselves. Success!! so far anyways. Since I have started writing I think I've come a long ways. At first I had no idea what to write about but lately I have had more and more ideas. I really enjoy blogging and hope to write more but for now I am happy to keep on pace.

    3.   Run in a 5K race

I had started a running schedule and for three weeks was doing really well. Then... I got tired. I am tired, I know, we're ALL tired, aren't we? So the running stopped. For now. I know there's still lots of time left in the year and I could still do a race. We'll see.

So how about you? How are you doing on your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...