I am a kijiji addict. Seriously, I love kijiji, especially for kid's stuff! I know when I was growing up I got a lot of hand-me-downs from people and it was always so exciting to open those bags. Hand-me-downs seem to have gone by the wayside though (probably because everyone sells their stuff on kijiji now!) I have bought and sold many, many items and really enjoy finding a great deal.
Here is my latest...
Googa needed a waterproof spring jacket and I also really wanted some splash pants for him as well. Lemon Boy is wearing them just for the picture (to avoid a fight!) and making his squinty-eyed smiley face. Lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)