Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Freecycle


Cute, aren't they?? I find pretty much any shoe, boot or runner in toddler size 6 is cute. Got these adorable rubber boots for Googa off Freecycle, that's right folks, they were free!

Yes, Claudio and I are on a budget, which means we don't always have $$ to buy stuff new. So as I mentioned previously, I enjoy scouring Kijiji for deals but I really enjoy picking stuff up without shelling out a dime.

Freecycle is a group on yahoo.ca. You sign up for the group and then receive mass emails from other group members stating stuff they are giving away or stuff they are looking for. Mostly it's a lot of kitchen stuff and furniture but I've gotten some really nice shoes for my kids and a friend of mine got a sweet treadmill.

So if free works for you, just Google "freecycle calgary" or whatever city you're in and go from there. Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...