February is the month my Googa was born. Happy 2nd Birthday baby boy!
Googa, you are such a little clown, you love to laugh and you love to make us laugh! I love that you call yourself "Ula" even though if I tell you your name you can repeat it back correctly. You feel very strongly about things and you are not afraid to show it. You use so many words and repeat everything we say but you still enjoy quiet times and love to sit and look at books or play with your trains. You love your brother and LOVE to pick fights with him and he LOVES you too.
![]() |
| Reading "Tahmasee" (Thomas) |
![]() |
| Hanging with big brother |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)