Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know, I know, I'm a little late on this post but if any of you know me, you know being late is just the way I roll. Yes, I am working on it (God can do miracles) but for now you'll just have to extend me a little grace.

Anyways... the ladies group at our church had a card making night the week before Valentine's Day and I jumped on the chance to show my love for my two little boys. I actually almost forgot to give them their cards on the actual day, another of my wonderful character-flaws (absentmindedness) that I wish could be changed, but I digress. The boys loved their cards and I loved making them.

Googa's card

Lemon Boy's card


   
Me with my two handsome boys

Yes, I did make a card for my hunny as well, he is numero uno in my life.


No, I did not get a picture of the two of us together because by the time he came home from work I was soooo tired and ready to jump into bed so I gave him the card and a quick kiss and left him to his own devices. Since Claudio has started working evenings this is our normal routine. I love you babe, but I get up too early to stay up too late.

No, I did not make a card for Domingo. He is at the age where I don't think he would appreciate a Valentine's Day card from his foster mom especially when he has decided to show us in every way possible that we are not his family and he is simply enduring his time with us until he can get out on his own. Although to be fair, although there has been many struggles lately, there have also been one or two moments where I see some hope too. God is in this situation too, he placed Domingo here for a reason. (you can read that story here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...