Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet My Family

 
This is my Googa. He will turn 1 in February and I will be heading back to work on January 31. I know, how can I leave this precious boy in someone else's care? Well, two reasons. First, one of my closest friends is watching him and I feel completely secure in the knowledge that she will take care of him as her own. Secondly, I am not a stay-at-home Mom type person. This has become very apparent during my year of maternity leave :) However, I have been blessed in that I will only be going back to work four days a week so I will still have that one extra day... to remind me why I don't want to be a full-time SAHM.


 Here is the Lemon Boy. He is full of life and energy! I love his laugh and the way he wears his heart on his sleeve. There's no guessing where you stand with this boy! He is an amazing older brother to Googa, never gotten angry or impatient with him, even when Googa gets into his toys or pulls his hair.



 So here they are, the two halves of my heart, walking around outside my body. I love them so much I can hardly stand it!


 
My handsome hubby, wearing MY hat! The very first time I met him, I remember thinking "I wonder if you know, the first time you meet your future spouse?" I was smitten from the very beginning. He is the most amazing husband, father and friend and I thank God for bringing us together (well that and the arranged marriage, but that is another post)


 The most recent addition to our family. Domingo came to live with us in November and we are slowly getting to know each other. Domingo is very involved in sports and quite the soccer player!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...