bump bump bump, waaaaaa!
Now sporting a lovely cut under his eye and holding on to the handrail for dear life as he walks down the stairs. Good thing we have family pictures booked for two weeks from now.
| Watching himself while I take a picture of him |
Now for Heidi learning new things. This one will not let me take a picture of him without him seeing it. My new iPhone 4 is very handy for this as you can turn the camera around and take the picture of yourself looking at the screen. Unfortunately, I am seemingly unable to take a clear picture with said iPhone 4 EVER, hooray for technology.
.
What a cutie he is even with the lil cut! Poor dude. I hate when they have to learn those lessons the hard way : ( Hope he heals up quick. Oh and yes those Iphone's what did we ever do without them?
ReplyDelete