Lemon Boy has some pretty amazing preschool teachers. They love him and he loves them. Teachers are amazing, in fact, anyone who takes care of other people's children is amazing (I don't think I could do it) and you can tell these two LOVE kids. So Christmas comes around and I want to show them how much, MUCH we appreciate them and all that they do but Claudio and I are on a budget. That's right folks, it's not a four letter word but it does require some creativity in the Christmas gift department. So this is what I came up with...
Now I must admit I got the idea from another blog that I read. It's a Starbucks gift card but instead of just tucking it an an envelope I put them in small, unused (come on people!) Starbucks disposable coffee cups and then made the labels on my computer. For those of you who aren't wearing your reading glasses, the labels say "A cup of coffee just for you, thanks for all that you do. Merry Christmas, Love Lennon"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)