Saturday, December 3, 2011

Got My Hair Did

It was time... I think there was a combined total of 3 days in the last 3 months that I hadn't worn my hair in a ponytail


so I decided to go with something radically different, I'd been a brunette for a long time and needed a change. I called up my sister-in-law (who is an AWESOME hairdresser) and asked her if she'd do the transformation on a Friday while Claudio was at work, dropped off the boys at a friend's place, took a deep breath and went with it.

"After" pictures taken at my sister-in-laws

 I absolutely LOVE it!

When I went to pick up the boys, Lemon Boy looked but didn't say too much. When I got him in the car I asked him what he thought about Mommy's hair. His response "I don't like it, I like your hair long and dark!"
Oh well, you can't please everyone, Claudio really likes it and today Lemon Boy said he thought it looked pretty, guess he needed some time to get used to the change.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color. The blonde with the red looked amazing Heidi. Ha ha, it's funny what kids say when mom goes from one look to another. Almost like they own you. I remember when Mo first started giving me tattoo's my oldest was like "Um..just how many are you going to get?" Like she was my mom or something. SO funny! As always thanks for linking up to FBF.

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...