Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to think of something to post on this blog (that is why I stole this idea from another blog that I read)
I'm reminded of how much I love my husband when we're laughing together.
I feel self-conscious when I have to make conversation with someone I don't know well.
I am mildly dishonest when I tell my son I've set the timer for 20 min (for him to play his DS). He's only supposed to get 20 min but sometimes I've really set the timer for 30 min (I want a longer break!)
I can't imagine a world without ummm.... hello, chocolate!
I'm surprised that I still enjoy the Backyardigans. It was Lemon Boy's favorite show for about two years and now Googa's getting into it and I still look forward to watching it :)
I get a little too easily wrapped up in reading other people's blogs (people I know, don't know, met, have never met, doesn't matter).
I indulge in guilty pleasures like eating chocolate chips right out of the bag.

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as sitting on a beach, soaking up the sun. Actually, I wish I was doing that right now! Boo Winter!

Your turn! Copy-paste the above and leave the bolded, blue part. Change my answers to fit you. (Or don't, but that might be a little weird.) Then, leave me a link to your "Sometimes" post in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. So funny -- you're the second person who linked up to my Sometimes post who talked about eating chocolate chips out of the bag! Huge weakness of mine, too.

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...