Friday, September 2, 2011

Sour Cherry Goodness

 
 
One of my cousins who lives in the city has a couple of Sour Cherry trees at her place. She very generously let my Mom and I come to her place to pick some last week. I got two ice cream pails full and after one breakfast of pancakes, with these as a topping, realized that they were going to be gone way sooner than I had anticipated. So my Mom went last night and picked another two buckets for me! You're the best mom!


These things are dynamite on pancakes. Seriously, I have to fight with Googa to eat the pancakes, all he wants is more sour cherries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...