The boys are playing outside in the backyard when I hear Googa start whining/crying. So I ask Lemon Boy if he's bugging Googa and he says "no". Googa keeps complaining so I look out the back window and I see Lemon Boy pouring sand (they're in the sandbox) on Googa's head and this is obviously not the first shovelful!
Me: Lemon Boy! You stop that and get out of the sandbox! If you put sand on people then you're not allowed to play in there. Get out, you're done for the day!
Lemon Boy: (starts to cry) Momma, you hurt my feelings, you broke my feelings, you broke my heart!
Lemon Boy gets out of the sandbox and wanders around the yard, crying and I can hear him say "Mama broke my heart" several times.
What am I supposed to do with that?? So hard to keep a straight face!
I would have a hard time keeping a striaght face myself.
ReplyDelete