Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I've tried to write this post several times

I simply cannot find the words to adequately explain exactly how I feel, because quite frankly my emotions range from excited to terrified and everything in between, daily (sometimes within five minutes) Somehow I feel that if I just get it out there, then I will be able to process and hopefully be able to write more (when you're stuck in an emotional quagmire even the lighthearted posts about your awesome kids can be hard to write)


But look at them! Aren't they adorable?
I do want to share with you that Claudio and I are embarking on a new adventure, taking the plunge, so to speak (see what I did there??)

Claudio has accepted a position with Youth For Christ in Victoria and we will most likely be moving in August.

I have so much more to say, how my faith is small, what I'm learning about generosity, how I feel about leaving our families behind and how I think the youth in Victoria are getting the best School Outreach Worker they could ask for.

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! New paths are always exciting and challenging and scary. But, awesome! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...