So I know I haven't posted in a while but going back to work has seriously put me way behind in many aspects of my life so it's not surprising that my blogging has suffered. I've been at work now for over a month and still feel like I haven't gotten things totally under control *sigh* maybe all working Mom's feel this way?
On a positive note, I only went back four days a week and thus REALLY enjoy my Wednesdays off! Today was busy with several appointments but it's so nice to sleep in until 7 o'clock. I honestly never believed that I would use the words "sleep in" and "7 am" in the same sentence or that when I slept in until 7 am I would have had 10 hours of sleep but that's what getting up at 5:30 on a consistent basis will do to you!
Googa has started walking on his own! He still crawls most of the time but if you stand him up he can walk almost all the way across our living room.
Lemon Boy has developed a real interest in letters. He can spell his name and constantly reads the letters off of signs, juice containers or whatever is around and wants to know what it says.
Claudio is finishing his last class in the Leadership and Ministry diploma program he is taking at ABC. I am so proud of him (seriously, my buttons are popping!) Seeing the change in him from when he started until now is just so amazing! When I think about our life when we got married and how it has changed in the 7 years we've been married, I'm blown away by what God can do. God is so Good and I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)