So Claudio, Domingo and I sat down last Saturday and hammered out a one month meal plan. The deal is that each of us cook supper one night a week and then the other three days are a rotation between spaghetti, tacos, BLT sandwiches, etc. Each of us came up with four meals we wanted to make and then I put them all on a schedule along with our "filler" meals and figured out what ingredients I needed for each week.
This first week has been going really well. I really enjoy not having to think about what to make when I get home from work, just get out the ingredients and get it done!
Speaking of work, Monday was my first day back. I'm back at the bank but in a brand new position in a new department. I find this a little hard as I don't like change but once I've learned the job I'm sure I will be happy there. I am only working four days a week for which I am very thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)