Friday, April 10, 2015

Bubbles

The weather yesterday was gorgeous! +17, sunny and GREEN all around! We were at a church baseball game and the kids were playing around with some bubbles I had bought from the dollar store. You know how it goes, they blow a couple bubbles and then all of a sudden the bottle gets dumped :)

Today I bought the kids some more bubbles with larger wands and of course it took Googa 10 minutes to go through the whole container, so I decided to try one of those DIY recipes for "unbreakable" bubbles to see if it would really work.



Then another fun loving kid decided to join in!




Recipe
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1/4 cup dish detergent
  • 1/8 cup corn syrup
Mix together and pour into container


The bubbles may have been a tad tougher but I really couldn't tell too much of a difference between the bought stuff and the homemade. Still, chasing and trying to catch bubbles is a good time :)

Bubbles are FUN!

On an unrelated note, ^^this kid^^ is FIVE!! Unbelievable, where does the time go?? He was the baby for so long it's hard for me to believe he'll be going to kindergarten in September. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...