Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday - I Love My Coffee

                                                                  Source: happytoserveyou.com.au via Alicia on Pinterest


I have no idea if these facts are true

But I do know that having that first cup of the day just makes everything seem a little warmer

I love chatting with friends over coffee

Enjoying a cup with Claudio on Saturday mornings while the boys watch cartoons

And we got a lovely Tassimo for Christmas (very thankful for that!)

So what about you? What are you thankful for today?


8 comments:

  1. Ha. I feel the same way about Diet Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I'm more of a hot chocolate girl myself! But I agree that hot drinks are definitely a good way to start a winter morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I love those facts. I also love/need my morning coffee. It kick starts my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post :). Some year ago I heard that coffee also lowers the risk of breast cancer. That was on the KI uni website so I do believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girly,
    I noticed you haven't posted in awhile. I hope everything's going good in your world!
    Karmyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo! How is the Tassimo?? I have heard fantastic things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by! i'm cutting down my coffee to once a week. it was hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coffee, too! It is just so warm and cozy. I just moved to a new place and my mom got me a coffee maker and instantly my new apartment felt like home. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...