So we washed it a couple of times and then in the evening I Googled "how to remove Vaseline from hair" and we tried the cornstarch, then wash with dish soap, then wash with regular shampoo. As soon as that was finished it was time for the boys to go to bed. They had not been in their room longer than 20 minutes and I heard Lemon Boy yelling that Googa was out of bed. To my utter dismay, Googa has smeared more Vaseline in his hair again!
And you know, I did have this fleeting thought when I walked out of the room after putting the boys down that maybe I should put the Vaseline somewhere else but then I thought "Na, he won't do that again" Silly girl!
| ||
| Here is the cornstarch shot |
![]() |
![]() |
| His model face |
Then today when I put Googa down for his afternoon nap I took the Vaseline container out of his room (cause I learned my lesson, right?) When Claudio went in to check on him, Googa had smeared diaper rash cream all over his hair. Seriously!! Apparently he's getting into the whole hairstyling thing a little early.


This made me smile, only because it wasn't my kid who did it. lol Why don't you try putting mousse or gel in his room and maybe he'll be drawn to that instead. At least that is easy to wash out. Or show him that this is the thing he can use for his hair. Maybe he's still too little to understand but it might work.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how funny. And what a cutie even with cornstarch and vaseline in his hair. Thank you much for linking up with FBF. I enjoyed reading this older post of yours and getting to know your Googa better ;)
ReplyDelete