Sunday, October 16, 2011

Times, they are a'changin

Before...
After...

So last Friday morning at about 5:30am, Claudio and I heard a loud thump followed by a lot of crying. Claudio got up to check and Googa had managed to crawl out of his crib (how he didn't bash his head on the train table I have no idea!) and was at the door trying to open it.

So we decided that rather than risk a trip to the emergency room the next time he decided to make an escape, we would change his crib out for the toddler bed that was in storage in the basement. I would much rather have waited until after he turned two to change the sleeping arrangements but it seems to be the best choice.

Stay tuned for an update as to how the first week went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...